- a synthetic, absorbable surgical sealant film
- indicated to achieve a watertight seal by reinforcing closure of the Dura Mater
- fully synthetic, containing no human, bovine or porcine material
- applied straight from the pack, requiring no advance preparation
- multi-layered, incorporating structural and adhesive absorbable components
- transparent, allowing post-application wound visualisation
By helping surgeons to achieve a watertight closure, TissuePatchDural helps in the avoidance of post-operative complications associated with leaks. This means it can contribute to shorter patient stays and reduced healthcare costs.
Note: TissuePatchDural is not indicated for use as a dural substitute or replacement, but can be used in combination with such materials to achieve watertight closure.