Invengenx® bovine pericardial tissue patches are cross linked with glutaraldehyde using proprietary fixation methodology which preserves its natural collagen structures. Our fixation treatment enhances the mechanical strength of the tissue while maintaining its superior flexibility, soft and supple characteristics. The raw material is sourced from abattoirs that are located in OIE declared BSE/TSE negligible countries with full traceability.
- Highly flexible and durable with superior handling capabilities
- Produces excellent closure around sutures thus stopping bleeding
- Easily trimmed to the desired size and shape
- Requires minimal rinse during procedure
- Highly biocompatible with host tissue
- Have exceptional tensile and suture sustaining potency